Soul Of Game - Mastermind De La Séduction

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Soul Of Game - Mastermind De La Séduction

Forum sur la drague & séduction, le game c'est une aventure unique en tant qu'art et philosophie de vie, ici nous répondons à toutes vos questions, et chacun contribue à faire prospérer la dynamique. Atteindre la vie que tu veux et être dans l'abondance.

Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Le fantôme et la flamme

Admin
    Admin
    Admin SOUL OF GAME
    Admin SOUL OF GAME

Le fantôme et la flamme Empty Le fantôme et la flamme

Message par Admin Mer 28 Oct - 3:36

explication de cette technique :
    http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-23031.html

The Ghost is about not being reactive. Nothing is a big deal to you. Let everything pass through you like you're a ghost. Don't let other people negatively affect you.

The Flame is about being proactive. Instead of latching on to other's conversational threads, create your own. Add value to the interaction rather than taking value from it. Make people enjoy your company.

So far being the Ghost hasn't been too difficult to incorporate into my avatar. You just have to keep consciously toning down your reactions, and let everything pass through you like a ghost.

I've had a harder time with the Flame. I understand the concept of being proactive, but not the method. Obviously you can't always be 100% on scripted material, so in the situations where you aren't, I find it harder to start interesting conversational threads.

I've been practicing it and it's gets easier every day. I need to work on adding value to interactions and starting interesting original threads. I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on this.

More about Flame comprehension :
    This is one of the single most important things in Revelation. The ENTIRE point of this philosophical dynamic is that it has to be OFF SCRIPT. When you are navigating your life from a place within you that demonstrates this at its fullest... you do what YOU want and heres the biggest take-away...

"EVERYONE IS A GUEST IN YOUR REALITY"

So as you adopt this ghost/flame dynamic you will find yourself focusing more on things that YOU as a man want to do... maybe learn guitar, hit the gym, get a new job ect.. As you do this, you naturally loose your outcome dependency in social interactions.

Quite frankly, this whole flame/ghost dynamic is transcendentalism in a seduction frame. Study some buddhism and you'll see.

Conversation tips :
    Nice summary Instinct, have you seen the Best of thread with all the conversation tips? Lots of ideas on how to be interesting and offer value.

http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14503

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 29 Mar - 7:03